Article 1 - Legal information
This website, www.data-ring.net, is the exclusive property of Data Ring and is hereinafter referred to as the "Website".
Data Ring is a non-profit association established under the French law of 1 July 1901, whose registered office is at 40, rue du Japon in Toulouse (31400), hereinafter: "Data Ring".
- Registered office: 40, rue du Japon in Toulouse (31400)
- Telephone: 05 61 14 61 00
- Email: email@example.com
- Publication Manager: France Charruyer
The Website is hosted by Totem Numérique, a French SARL registered under the number 411 908 478 with the Toulouse trade and companies register, whose head office is located at 9, place Saint-Etienne in Toulouse (31000), hereinafter referred to as " Totem Numérique".
Telephone number: 05.61.14.64.54
E-mail address: welcome(at)totemnumerique.com
Protection of personal data:
DATA RING takes great care to protect the personal data of its members, partners, service providers, suppliers and visitors to the Site.
The "Personal Data Protection Policy" page of this Website is specifically dedicated to all matters relating to the protection of personal data processed by DATA RING.
Article 2 - Access and consultation of the Website
Access to and consultation of the Website are reserved for strictly private and personal use (including in the context of information or management by the Internet user of his own professional activity), not collective and not exclusive.
The information, data and contents of this website may not be used at any time for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Furthermore, the Website may not be used in any way other than to inform the Internet user about DATA RING or the topics covered by the articles published on the Website.
The information, data and contents of this Website are provided for information purposes only. It may be updated as regulations change or as DATA RING wishes to publish information.
Article 3 - Operation of the Website
The Website requires an Internet connection to function as a whole. In this respect, please note that:
- data transmissions on the Internet are only relatively reliable technically, as they circulate on heterogeneous networks with different characteristics and technical capacities which are sometimes saturated at certain times of the day;
- data circulating on the Internet is not protected against possible misappropriation and that the communication of any sensitive information is therefore carried out by the Internet user at his/her own risk.
It is important to take all appropriate measures to protect one's own equipment and data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet.
The Website, and in particular the contact form, may not be used to fill in comments constituting:
- messages of a pornographic or child pornographic nature;
- messages that are racist, xenophobic, revisionist, that glorify war crimes, that discriminate or incite hatred of any kind against a person or a group of persons on account of their origin, gender, ethnicity, beliefs or way of life;
- messages that are abusive, violent, threatening, or that contain offensive content or that violate human dignity
- defamatory messages;
- messages infringing copyright and more generally intellectual property rights;
messages infringing image rights and respect for privacy;
in general, messages contrary to the laws and regulations in force in France;
unsolicited advertising, whether commercial or not.
When communicating personal data, whether you are the person concerned or whether they concern a third party, you are reminded of the imperative need to communicate only the data strictly necessary for your exchanges via the Website.
No use may be made of computer flaws, bugs or any other form of error to obtain advantages in the use of the Website.
The Website must not be used in any way that could render it inaccessible, damage it or prevent it from functioning.
For the proper management of the Website, DATA RING may at any time:
- Suspend, interrupt or limit, without notice, access to all or part of the Website, in particular to carry out any correction, update or maintenance operation;
- Restrict, without prior notice, access to the Website or to certain parts of the Website to a specific category of users;
- Delete, without prior notice, any information that may disrupt the operation of the Website or contravene national or international laws.
Article 4 - Intellectual property
This Website constitutes a work of which DATA RING is the author within the meaning of Articles L.111-1 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code.
All intellectual property rights and other rights related to the Website, including copyrights, trademarks, designs, database rights, are and remain the exclusive property of DATA RING and, for licensed rights, of their authors and/or owners.
The photographs, texts, slogans, trademarks, drawings, images, animated sequences with or without sound, as well as any work integrated into the present Internet Site are the exclusive property of DATA RING or of third parties having authorized DATA RING to use them.
Similarly, the logos, icons and graphic chips represented on the Website are protected by copyright and by articles L.511-1 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code relating to the protection of registered designs.
The DATA RING brand is registered with the INPI and is therefore protected by the provisions relating to the French brand.
Reproductions, on a paper or computer medium, of the said Website and the works reproduced therein are authorized provided that they are:
- strictly reserved for personal use, excluding any use for advertising and/or commercial purposes, and
- in accordance with the provisions of article L.122-5 of the Intellectual Property Code.
Apart from this sole hypothesis, any reproduction, representation, use or modification, by any process whatsoever and on any medium whatsoever, of all or part of the Website, of all or part of the various works that make it up, without having obtained the prior authorization of DATA RING, is strictly prohibited and constitutes an infringement of copyright.
In accordance with and within the limits of the provisions of article L.342-1 of the Intellectual Property Code, DATA RING prohibits the extraction or reuse of all or part of the content of its Website.
If an Internet user wishes to use in another context and/or disseminate data, information and/or content of the Website, he/she must first make a written request to DATA RING and obtain the latter's authorization, which, if agreed, will specify the conditions.
Article 5 – Hyperlinks
DATA RING authorizes, on a non-exclusive and revocable basis, the creation of hypertext links
pointing to the home page of the Website.
Upon simple request from DATA RING, any hypertext link created on a third-party site must be immediately removed, without prejudice to DATA RING's rights to obtain compensation for any damage caused by the creation of this link.
DATA RING expressly forbids any deep hypertext link to the Website without its prior and express written authorization.
DATA RING does not accept or accept to be imposed any hypertext link allowing access, from the Website, directly or indirectly, to websites or pages of websites whose content would be contrary to the essential principles of the legal profession and to any of the regulations that may be applicable. Consequently, DATA RING reserves the right to remove any link existing on the Website and pointing to a third-party site if DATA RING finds that such a link is contrary to the said principles or to any of the said regulations.
Article 6 - Photo credits
Photographs and in particular their reproduction by any means are subject to the provisions of Article 4 above.
The illustration on the homepage is a free photographic reinterpretation in homage to the artist Nathan SAWAYA (www.brickartist.com/). LEGO® and the configuration of the bricks are the exclusive property of LEGO GROUP.
Article 7 - Contact us
If you have any questions about the Website itself, you can contact us by email at the following address: contact(at)data-ring.net.